Elbow CPM is aimed at improving flexion and extension of the elbow joint, as well as allowing comfortable pronation and supination following surgery. We supply the Artromot E2 and Kinetec 6080. Find out more below.
Renting healthcare products that you don’t need forever is the way to go.
All equipment adheres to Australian healthcare standards in cleaning and disinfection between clients. In addition to our rigorous methods, our facilities are regularly tested by an independent laboratory to ensure cleanliness and safety.
Click here for access to the latest clinical studies and other resources which will help you make an informed choice about our products.
Click here for further information about this product including manuals, referral pads, forms, videos etc.
Let us keep you informed of the latest advances in the field by receiving our news alerts.
Read more →
- Contracture release
- Excision of heterotopic ossification
- Joint distortion and contusion
- Arthrotomy and arthroscopy procedures
- Arthrolysis or other intra-articular interventions
- All types of arthoplasty and mobilisation of joints in anesthetized patients
- Exercise-stable fractures after surgery
- Pseudoarthrosis, endoprosthetic implants, myoplasty
- Corrective osteotomy
- Intra-articular fractures of the elbow with open reduction and internal fixation (ORIF)
- Metaphyseal fractures in elbow area with ORIF
- Release for extra-articular adhesions
- Prosthetic elbow joint replacement
- anatomically correct setup
- maximum possible ranges of motion
- programming unit for precise adjustment of patient-specific therapy values
- chip card for storage of the programmed therapy parameters
- easy transport
Range of Motion
Extension/flexion 5° – 0° – 140°
Pronation/supination 90° – 0° – 90°
$275 per week
Please call us to discuss terms, conditions, and delivery / collection options.
At Medi-Rent we are here to help
Our service representatives have a wealth of knowledge about our products and how they may suit you.